So here's my start:
1. Scour the web for other people's recommendations.
2. Compile list on blog post.
3. Create bulletin board at school.
4. Help kids locate these books.
5. Hope kids find additional new favorites.
6. Create and practice secret evil laugh for moment when another bookhater turns into a reader: Waa Haa Haa!!!
A Few Other Lists...
A GoodReads List
Anchorage Public Library's List
Read Alikes from Blog.Scholastic.com
Kidspace List from Thelibrary.org
Tasman District Libraries' List
I think I may start with the following new ones:
We are so excited to be mixing things up at CBA, beginning with some delicious additions to the Blogfish. Meet our awesome new bloggers!!
Here's our lineup:
1st Mondays begin with editor/art director, & CBA Director Mira Reisberg PhD who is handing her Mondays over to awesome former now tradtionally pubbed students to widen their audience.
2nd Mondays will feature super smart Melissa Stoller whose career is taking off with several new books.
3rd Mondays will feature Bryan Patrick Avery, published writer, man of mystery, and professional magician among other things.
4th Mondays feature funny Aussie author Sharon Giltrow sharing awesome Aussie books.
And 5th Mondays will feature Libyan American author Koloud Tarapolsi sharing wonderful diverse books.