So here's my start:
1. Scour the web for other people's recommendations.
2. Compile list on blog post.
3. Create bulletin board at school.
4. Help kids locate these books.
5. Hope kids find additional new favorites.
6. Create and practice secret evil laugh for moment when another bookhater turns into a reader: Waa Haa Haa!!!
A Few Other Lists...
A GoodReads List
Anchorage Public Library's List
Read Alikes from Blog.Scholastic.com
Kidspace List from Thelibrary.org
Tasman District Libraries' List
I think I may start with the following new ones:
We are so excited to be mixing things up at CBA, beginning with some delicious additions to the Blogfish. Meet our awesome bloggers!!
Here's our lineup:
1st Mondays begin with awesome Aussie debut author and former student Amanda Lieber who will be focusing on Aussie kidlit.
2nd Mondays will feature super smart Melissa Stoller whose career is taking off with several new books.
3rd Mondays will feature STEM, STEAM & SEL obsessed author Kourtney LaFavre sharing delightfully dorky, quirky, and fun info.
4th Mondays will be a mystery for right now.
And 5th Mondays we'll be taking a break