So here's my start:
1. Scour the web for other people's recommendations.
2. Compile list on blog post.
3. Create bulletin board at school.
4. Help kids locate these books.
5. Hope kids find additional new favorites.
6. Create and practice secret evil laugh for moment when another bookhater turns into a reader: Waa Haa Haa!!!
A Few Other Lists...
A GoodReads List
Anchorage Public Library's List
Read Alikes from Blog.Scholastic.com
Kidspace List from Thelibrary.org
Tasman District Libraries' List
I think I may start with the following new ones:
We are so excited to be mixing things up at the Children's Book Academy, beginning with some delicious additions to the Blogfish. Meet our awesome new bloggers!!
Here's our lineup:
1st Mondays begin with Clear Fork/Spork editor/art director, former agent and former kidlit professor Mira Reisberg PhD who is also the Director of the Children's Book Academy.
2nd Mondays will feature super smart Melissa Stoller whose career is taking off with new books coming soon.
3rd Mondays will feature Bryan Patrick Avery, published writer, man of mystery, and professional magician among other things.
4th Mondays will feature the fabulous soon to be debut author/illustrator Sarah Momo Romero.
And 5th Mondays will feature awesomely irreverent and super funny Aussie author Brydie Wright.
Join Our Tribe
and receive all sorts of goodies including the 7 steps to Creative Happiness!
And don't worry, we will never share your email with anyone!
Follow This Blog